|Base of Operations|
Ariel (アリエル, Arieru ) is a Human who was trained as a Quincy. Before her death, she married an unknown Saiyan man, and gave birth to Raian, her only son. She was later killed during a Quincy mission. She now resides in Other World.
Ariel is a petite woman, with a soft face, pale skin, deep blue eyes (a trait she shares with her son), and long black hair, which she wears in a bun. She wears a white maid's vest, with a small red tie, and a black, long-sleeved undershirt. She also wears a black skirt, and black high-heels.
What is known of her personality comes only from Raian's account of her. Ariel was a cheerful, motherly individual, who loved her son very much. She was also shown to have revered her Saiyan husband, despite the fact that he left her to raise their son by herself. She also has a tougher side, as she was the one who instructed Raian in the martial arts.
Shortly after Raian's birth, Ariel's husband had to leave the planet, leaving her to raise their son all alone. Moving in to a small house on their own, Ariel continued to raise Raian by her lonesome. While she considered keeping his Saiyan heritage a secret, and instead training him as a Quincy, she decided to honor the memory of her husband by training him to be the Saiyan warrior he was destined to be. When he was old enough, she began teaching him martial arts and how to properly manipulate his energy.
- Quincy Cross: Using this small artifact, she is capable of focusing and solidifying her Reishi into weapons she can use in combat.
Powers & Abilities Edit
Spiritually Aware: As a Quincy, Ariel possessed enough energy to see spirits and use her other Quincy powers.
- Ariel bears several similarities to Chi-Chi, the wife of Goku, mother of Gohan and Goten, from Dragonball Z;
- Both married a Saiyan who was not always present in the raising of their child.
- Both helped train their son (in Chi-Chi's case, this was Goten).
- Both were respected fighters in their own right.